Order a seating chart in a few easy steps...
1) Design — Choose from a large selection of designs...or have one custom-designed if you don't see what you are looking for! New designs are always being added, so check back often!
2) Colors — We've carefully chosen a color palette of 23 Standard Colors that represents the most popular, current colors of the season. In addition, we also offer nearly 250 Custom Colors. Request a Color Palette, which will show you exactly how our standard and custom colors print.
3) Fonts —We've selected a broad offering of fonts — so you are sure to find something that fits your style. Our Font selection includes 10 script fonts and 10 non-script fonts. Choose one or two fonts for your chart.
4) Finishing — Think about how your seating chart will be displayed. Our standard charts are ready for you to frame. We offer Mounted Charts and Frames as well.
5) Download & Order — Download our Guest Name Template and complete with guest names and table numbers or table names. As soon as it is complete (at least 7-10 business days before your event to avoid rush fees), place your order and upload your Guest Name Template.
6) Proofing & Approval — We will send you a proof within 1-2 business days. You can approve it as is, approve with minor changes or request a new proof. One complimentary proof is included per order.
7) Print & Ship — Once approved, your chart will go into production and will ship within 2-3 business days using Fed Ex Overnight. As always, shipping is FREE at the Seating Chart Boutique.
Find out more about your seating chart options.